Acidified Boiling Water cleaning system
The acidified boiling water cleaning system is a rapid cleaning. The 96°C hot water of the acidified boiling water cleaning system is sucked after milking once through the complete milking machine. By the effect of heat (77°C for at least two minutes) all bacteria will be reliably killed.
The cleaning process is completed in about 6 to 7 minutes. Because of the heat sterilization no alkaline detergent is needed. The addition of organic acid for the prevention of scale deposits depends on the hardness of the water.
Possible use of the hot water
The hot water can be collected and reused (without addition of acid) for other purposes such as cleaning the milk room or prepare calf feeder. Also it can be returned and be available for a further cleaning process.
acidified boiling water cleaning system KWR
Features and characteristics of the acidified boiling water cleaning system KWR 220:
- Sterilization through heat
- Saving in detergents
- No detergent resistant bacteria remain in the system
- Rapid cleaning operation
- Simple design without complicated electronics
- Made completely from hygienic stainless steel
- Experience of over more than 40 years of operation
- No deposits of detergent in water, discharge water or liquid manure
The acidified boiling water cleaning system KWR 220 can be integrated in principal into any heat resistant milking machine.